Handgun Cleaning & Maintenance
Learn how to properly field-strip (disassemble), inspect, clean, and reassemble your handgun!
In response to numerous requests for a quick and easy session to learn how to take care of your handgun, we're now offering our "Handgun Cleaning & Maintenance" class.
This instruction is designed to teach:
- A firearms-safety review
- Basic disassembly (i.e. "Field-Stripping")
- Inspecting parts for potential problems
- Familiarity and application of solvents, lubricants, and preservatives
- Correct reassembly
- How to safely function-check your handgun without ammunition
PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO THE INDIVIDUAL ATTENTION PROVIDED TO EACH STUDENT, THIS CLASS IS LIMITED TO TEN (10) PARTICIPANTS.
What you need to bring:
- Your UNLOADED handgun-pistol or revolver--bring along your owner's manual too!
- Cleaning tools, patches, and rags. If you do not already have cleaning tools or supplies, these can be purchased at our store.
- Solvents (cleaners) and lubricants. If you do not have these cleaning products, these also can be purchased at our store.
- DO NOT BRING AMMUNITION TO THE CLASS.
We provide tables, chairs, cleaning mats, and safety glasses.
Reserve your spot online today, as this session is limited to TEN participants.
Class Duration: Usually about 60 minutes on our training range.
Cost: only $15 - Limited seating for this class--sign up today!
"Very informative. Offering hands-on instruction for everyone in our class." --Stephanie L.
"Excellent! Just what I needed. [Command of subject matter and presentation was] perfect!
"Great learning on cleaning gun. [Instructor had] excellent knowledge." --Russell D.
"Good class. Clear and concise; helpful; experienced [instructor]." --David D.
"I had a great experience--very helpful. [Instructor was] excellent." --Jeff H.
"Excellent [instructor]. Very informative; addressed my concerns." --Nelson H.
"Informative and very helpful. [Instructor was] very knowledgeable and passionate." --Stefani H.
"I feel a lot better knowing how to take care of my gun properly. Instructor's subject matter knowledge and presentation were excellent." --Joel S.
"Very informative. More comfortable with handgun now. --Richard W.
"I learned what I came to learn. Answered all questions." --Debra N.
"Great, very hands on and covered all aspects. Excellent [instructor] really knows his stuff." --Terry F.